Sheldonian Theatre Oxford Varsity T-shirt
Sheldonian Oxford ~ Varsity Collection T-Shirts
Our super soft organic t-shirts are an amazing canvas for our exciting "Varsity Collection" original works of art. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. These unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck the individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days.
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
A mystery still surrounds the 14 busts on the perimeter railings of the Sheldonian theatre in Oxford. The originals were completed in 1669, but nobody knows who they are meant to represent. Some have suggested apostles, others philosophers... they’re most commonly referred to as the "Emperors", but one more amusing suggestion is that they represent a history of beards, as each figure bears a slightly different one!