Radcliffe Camera Oxford Avant-Garde T-shirt
Avant-Garde Art T-Shirt - Radcliffe Camera Oxford
Our super soft organic t-shirts are an amazing canvas for our exciting Avant-Garde Art collection original works of art. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. These unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck the individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days. FREE UK SHIPPING !
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
The "Rad Cam" - affectionately known as the heart of Oxford as one of it's most recognisable landmarks. Now a reading room for the Bodleian Library, It’s no surprise this special landmark inspired Chronicles of Narnia author C.S. Lewis, who while pressing through the rush of people dressed in heavy winter coats trudging through the snow outside the Camera, thought of the idea of peering through the coats into the wardrobe.