Radcliffe Camera Oxford Avant-Garde Hoodie
Avant-Garde Art Hoodie - Radcliffe Camera Oxford
Our super soft organic hoodies are an amazing canvas for our exciting original Avant-Garde Art Collection art designs. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the hoodie. Amazing original hoodies of with iconic views of Oxford with vibrant modern designs.
- Super soft, unisex, warm and comfortable long sleeved hoodie
- 100% organic cotton with kangaroo pouch pocket and double pull string
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation certified factory
- Our water based DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING !
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
The "Rad Cam" - affectionately known as the heart of Oxford as one of it's most recognisable landmarks. Now a reading room for the Bodleian Library, It’s no surprise this special landmark inspired Chronicles of Narnia author C.S. Lewis, who while pressing through the rush of people dressed in heavy winter coats trudging through the snow outside the Camera, thought of the idea of peering through the coats into the wardrobe.