Oxford Narnia Varsity T-shirts
Oxford Narnia ~ Varsity Collection T-Shirt
Our super soft organic t-shirts are an amazing canvas for our exciting original "Varsity Collection" art designs. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. These unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck the individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days.
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
Oxford Narnia Lamppost
Inspiration for the tales of Narnia are all around Oxford. Author C.S. Lewis was a fellow at Magdalen College and if you know where to look there are some spots around the city which really spark nostalgia of reading The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe as a child (and as a young adult if we are being honest here!)
The "real" lamppost is in the alleyway along the St Mary's Passageway, but we just couldn't resist this magical view with the Bridge of Sighs.