Balliol College Oxford Varsity T-shirts
Balliol College Oxford ~ Varsity Collection T-shirt
Each t-shirt from our "Varsity Collection" has an art design of Balliol College Oxford, individually designed by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. Our super soft, unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck and are made from organic cotton. Individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days.
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
Since its foundation in 1263 by John de Balliol, Balliol college has been one of the most progressive, politically active and best-performing colleges of Oxford University. The numerous notable alumni of the College include prime minister Boris Johnson as well as 3 former British prime ministers. The poet Matthew Arnold, won a scholarship to Balliol and first called Oxford "The City of Dreaming Spires."