Balliol College Oxford Avant-Garde Hoodie
Avant-Garde Art Hoodie - Balliol College Oxford
Our super soft organic hoodies are an amazing canvas for our exciting original Avant-Garde Art Collection art designs. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the hoodie. Amazing original hoodies of with iconic views of Oxford with vibrant modern designs.
- Super soft, unisex, warm and comfortable long sleeved hoodie
- 100% organic cotton with kangaroo pouch pocket and double pull string
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation certified factory
- Our water based DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING !
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
Since its foundation in 1263 by John de Balliol, Balliol college has been one of the most progressive, politically active and best-performing colleges of Oxford University. The numerous notable alumni of the College include prime minister Boris Johnson as well as 3 former British prime ministers. The poet Matthew Arnold, won a scholarship to Balliol and first called Oxford "The City of Dreaming Spires."