Oxford T-Shirts - All Souls College
Oxford T-shirts - All Souls College
All Souls college is located just off the busy Radcliffe Square and the High Street and is a constituent college of the University of Oxford. Its grand, magnificent architecture dominates the area and is a joy to behold. Its full name is "College of the Souls of All the Faithful Departed" and was founded by King Henry VI and Henry Chichele, in memory of of all those to passed away during the hundred years war in 1438.
Printed Artwork T-Shirts - All Souls College Oxford.
Each t-shirt has an original piece of artwork of All Souls College, individually designed by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. Our super soft, unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck and are made from organic cotton. Individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck t-shirt in a relaxed medium fit
- Short sleeves
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.