Oxford College T-shirt Bridge of Sighs
Oxford T-Shirts - Bridge of Sighs
The Bridge of Sighs is a sky walkway across New College Lane which joins together buildings of Hertford College. It resembles the famous Bridge of Sighs in Venice, hence the name. As one of the most well known landmarks of the city and a great place for photography. The structure of the bridge is a perfect frame for the Sheldonian Theatre, seen in the background
Oxford University T-Shirts - Hertford College
Each t-shirt has an original piece of artwork of the The Bridge of Sighs, Hertford College, individually designed by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. Our super soft, unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck and are made from organic cotton. Individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.