OXFORD Varsity T-shirts
Oxford ~ Varsity Collection T-ShirtVarsity Collection" art designs. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. These unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck the individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Short sleeves
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days.
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
The poet, Mathew Arnold, called it the "City of dreaming spires". The history and the stunning architecture of this city make it one of the top tourist attraction in England. The university of Oxford is a collegiate research university made of of 39 collegiate colleges. The oldest English-speaking university in the world, there is evidence of teaching in Oxford dating back to 1096.