Oxford Museum of Natural History Varsity T-Shirt
Oxford University Museum of Natural History Varsity T-shirt
Our super soft organic t-shirts are an amazing canvas for our exciting original "Varsity Collection" art designs. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the t-shirt. Our super soft, unisex, short sleeved t-shirts have a crew neck and are made from organic cotton. Individual coloured t-shirts are the perfect background for our bright, original, artwork. Available in white, black & navy, the abstract design has a unique view depending on which base colour you choose, making it a very original souvenir of Oxford.
- 100% organic soft cotton crew-neck jersey in a relaxed medium fit
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation Factory
- Our DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days.
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
Established to draw together scientific studies from across the University of Oxford, the Museum of Natural History is now home to over 7 million objects and 30,000 zoological type specimens. The building's Victorian neo-Gothic architecture style was influenced by the ideas of 19th-century art critic John Ruskin as a harmony between science and art.