Sheldonian Oxford Varsity Hoodie
Sheldonian Theatre Oxford ~ Varsity Collection Hoodie
Our super soft organic hoodies are an amazing canvas for our exciting original Varsity Collection art designs. Each design has been individually created by Stuart Bebb and directly printed onto the hoodie. Amazing original hoodies of with iconic views of Oxford with vibrant modern designs.
- Super soft, unisex, warm and comfortable long sleeved hoodie
- 100% organic cotton with kangaroo pouch pocket and double pull string
- Ethically made in a Fair Wear Foundation certified factory
- Our water based DTG inks are proudly vegan and eco-friendly certified
- Orders are shipped in recyclable & biodegradable packaging
- You won't find our designs in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Not sure what size to buy? We offer a wide range of unisex sizes, you can check out our SIZE GUIDE to find your perfect fit.
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.
A mystery still surrounds the 14 busts on the perimeter railings of the Sheldonian theatre in Oxford. The originals were completed in 1669, but nobody knows who they are meant to represent. Some have suggested apostles, others philosophers... they’re most commonly referred to as the "Emperors", but one more amusing suggestion is that they represent a history of beards, as each figure bears a slightly different one!