Art Canvas Tom Tower Oxford
Avant-garde~ Art that is innovative, exploring new and experimental ideas.
Tom Tower, Christ Church College - Oxford University
Tom Tower, is named after it's bell "Great Tom", the ornate square tower has an octagonal lantern and stands of Tom gate, the entrance to Christ Church College.
Each of Oxford’s colleges have their own unique charm, but it’s Christ Church which really dazzles. The college will look particularly familiar to Harry Potter fans, as an abundance of filming locations and inspiration for the Hogwarts castle. The famous entrance scene where Harry, Ron and Hermione wait anxiously to be sorted into their Hogwarts house was filmed in Bodley Tower.
Canvas Art Prints
Our 12” square canvas prints look great as a stand alone or can be grouped together as a pop-art inspired set. Gallery wrapped and printed using the latest UV ink technology to ensure a pristine finish and colourful clarity.
- 12x12" hand made canvas prints
- 24mm thick wooden stretchers
- Gallery wrap style (canvas colour wraps around the canvas edges).
- Printed using UV ink cured under a UV lightbar.
- Printed onto 260gsm polyester canvas.
- You won't find our art in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.