Art Canvas Radcliffe Camera Oxford
Avant-garde~ Art that is innovative, exploring new and experimental ideas.
Radcliffe Camera - Oxford University
The "Rad Cam" - affectionately known as the heart of Oxford, is one of it's most recognisable landmarks. Now a reading room for the Bodleian Library, it’s no surprise this special landmark inspired Chronicles of Narnia author C.S. Lewis, who while pressing through the rush of people dressed in heavy winter coats trudging through the snow outside the Camera, thought of the idea of peering through the coats into the wardrobe.
Canvas Art Prints
Our 12” square prints look great as a stand alone or can be grouped together as a pop-art inspired set. Gallery wrapped and printed using the latest UV ink technology to ensure a pristine finish and colourful clarity.
- 12x12" hand made canvas prints
- 24mm thick wooden stretchers
- Gallery wrap style (canvas colour wraps around the canvas edges).
- Printed using UV ink cured under a UV lightbar.
- Printed onto 260gsm polyester canvas.
- You won't find our art in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.