Art Canvas Queens College Oxford
Avant-garde~ Art that is innovative, exploring new and experimental ideas.
Queens College, Oxford University
The front quad of Queens college has been called the grandest piece of classical architecture in Oxford. Founded back in 1341 as "Hall of the Queen's scholars of Oxford." The beautiful College buildings are right in the heart of the city.
Canvas Art Prints
Our 12” square canvas prints look great as a stand alone or can be grouped together as a pop-art inspired set. Gallery wrapped and printed using the latest UV ink technology to ensure a pristine finish and colourful clarity.
- 12x12" hand made canvas prints
- 24mm thick wooden stretchers
- Gallery wrap style (canvas colour wraps around the canvas edges).
- Printed using UV ink cured under a UV lightbar.
- Printed onto 260gsm polyester canvas.
- You won't find our art in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.