Art Canvas Bridge of Sighs Oxford
Avant-garde~ Art that is innovative, exploring new and experimental ideas.
Bridge of Sighs, Hertford College Oxford University
The Bridge of Sighs is a sky walkway across New College Lane which joins together buildings of Hertford College. It resembles the famous Bridge of Sighs in Venice, hence the name. As one of the most well known landmarks of the city and a great place for photography. The structure of the bridge is a perfect frame for the Sheldonian Theatre, seen in the background
Canvas Art Prints
Our 12” square canvas prints look great as a stand alone or can be grouped together as a pop-art inspired set. Gallery wrapped and printed using the latest UV ink technology to ensure a pristine finish and colourful clarity.
- 12x12" hand made canvas prints
- 24mm thick wooden stretchers
- Gallery wrap style (canvas colour wraps around the canvas edges).
- Printed using UV ink cured under a UV lightbar.
- Printed onto 260gsm polyester canvas.
- You won't find our art in any high street shops, each one is custom made to order and we aim to deliver within 7 working days with FREE UK SHIPPING on all orders over £50.00!
Please note that colours may vary as the colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.